Ab.Acus manages and runs international R&D activities to develop innovative prototypes, devices and software applications in the biomedical field.
The candidate will join the R&D team contributing to innovative research challenges mainly in the digital health arena within the exciting framework of the international research.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality applications including mobile, front-end and back-end modules.
- Design and develop quality software and applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design and run field tests with end users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages (Java, C++/C#, Python) and databases management
- Expertise in the acquisition and processing of biological signals from various sensors
- Data analytics and machine learning fundamentals