We appreciate and welcome your interest in joining Ab.Acus. Our careers’ page is updated regularly. We believe our associates are our most valuable assets. We are always looking for the right talent.
Research Development Software Engineer
Ab.Acus manages and runs international R&D activities to develop innovative prototypes, devices and software applications in the biomedical field.
The candidate will join the R&D team contributing to innovative research challenges mainly in the digital health arena within the exciting framework of the international research.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality applications including mobile, front-end and back-end modules.
- Design and develop quality software and applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design and run field tests with end users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages (Java, C++/C#, Python) and databases management
- Expertise in the acquisition and processing of biological signals from various sensors
- Data analytics and machine learning fundamentals
Please consider that submitting your resume you authorize Ab.Acus to use your personal information for recruitment purposes.
Review Ab.Acus Disclaimer page for more information.