Ab.Acus is hiring a front end developer eager to start a working experience in software development with the final aim of showing and explaining scientific data to the specialist as well as to the layman.
The candidate will be part of a team working on international research projects and will take care of data visualization and web communication of the research outcomes.
The candidate will be member of the team since the early phases of the project’s life contributing to identify and select the best tools for data analysis and graphical representation.
The candidate will join international fairs, conferences and meetings.
- Experience using modern web development tooling.
- Understanding of object oriented programming.
- Basic knowledge of scientific data analysis and visualization.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.